- This event has passed.
Wine Seminar: Willy Wonka’s Wild Wine Ride
July 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$25
Tantalize your palette with the tasty sensations of six different wines paired with dozens of candies and treats. You never know what is coming next, just know it will be the most fun and interesting wine experience, and at the end of the ride it all makes sense. Come and join us and explore flavor sensations unlike any before at the Willy Wonka’s Wild Wine Ride!
The following wines will be available at this seminar:
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc – Marlborough, NZ
- Charles Smith Kung Fu Girl Riesling – Columbia Valley, WA
- Popcorn Chardonnay – CA
- Martin Ray Pinot Noir – Sonoma County, CA
- Edmeades Zinfandel – Mendocino, CA
- Cooper and Thief Bourbon Barrel Aged Red Blend – CA
Wine seminars are presented in conjunction with the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival.