- This event has passed.
Wine Seminar: War of the Roses
July 15 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm$25
It’s not just White Zinfandel anymore. Wines described as magenta, rose, salmon, blush, fuchsia, watermelon or coral can be dry, sparkling, crisp and refreshing…a perfect combination for a hot summer day or leisurely afternoon on a patio. Rosé is now a serious wine, made from many different grape varieties and countries. We’ll explore the many shades of pink with all of its attributes and styles from across the globe.
The following wines will be available for this seminar:
- Montes Cherub Rosé of Syrah, Colchagua Valley- Chile
- Kim Crawford Rosé, Hawkes Bay- New Zealand
- Marques de Caceres Rosé, Rioja- Spain
- Guigial Rosé, Côtes du Rhône- France
- Chateau Miraval Rosé, Côtes de Provence- France
- Planeta Rosé, Sicily- Italy
- Klinker Brick “Bricks and Roses” Rosé, Lodi-California
- La Crema Rosé, Monterey-California
Wine seminars are presented in conjunction with the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival.