Benefits to Lodging in River Run – In the Heart of All the Action!
While visiting Keystone Resort whether to hit the slopes or enjoy the village we invite you to enjoy the amenities available when staying in River Run and the surrounding neighbourhoods.
Dakota Pool – for KNC Homeowners & Guests
- Located in the Dakota Lodge in the River Run Village
- Hours of Operation: 8am – 10pm
River Run Fire Pits
- Two fire pits – River Run Plaza and Buffalo Courtyard
- Cozy up with the family and your friends. A great meeting spot!
- Hours of Operation: 7am – 10pm
Dercum Square – Mini Golf & Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of River Run Village – next to Kidtopia HQ and Expedition Station
- Par 43 mini-golf course is perfect for putters of all ages – kids to adults will enjoy
- Enjoy a round of mini-golf with your friends and family – laughs and smiles to remember
- During the winter months – enjoy the Dercum Square Ice Rink
Staying in River Run Villages Means is in the Heart of the Action:
Amenities in River Run Village
- Warren Station Center for the Arts
- Quaking Aspen Amphitheater
- Miner’s Park Playground
- Dercum Square Mini-Golf and Playground (summer)
- Dercum Square Ice Rink and Playground (winter)
- Kidtopia HQ – Expedition Station
- Village Games and Instruments
- Authentic Mountain Landscaping
- Accessible to Gondola Plaza and Up-Hill Transport
- River Run Festival Stage & Events Plaza
- Village Décor and Shops
- Steps from River Run Restaurants
- Village Lighting
- Accessible Bike and Walking Path
History of Keystone
When Max Dercum founded Keystone back in 1970, along with his wife Edna, he knew how much fun it was to slide down snowy mountains on a pair of skis.
He knew the feeling was even better with a smile on your face, next to friends and family, in a beautiful spot high above the rest of the world.
Along with the Dercums, Bill and Jane Bergman helped shape the Keystone we know and love today. Bill was the first president of the resort, and the inspiration for Bergman Bowl. Family, friends, and fun—that’s what Keystone has always been about.
Today, Keystone stretches seven miles along the Snake River, over three mountains, 3,128 vertical feet, 3,148 acres of terrain, and three vibrant villages with shops, stores, bars, acclaimed restaurants, first-rate conference facilities, and wonderful accommodations to meet any need. Keystone also has two world-class golf courses, renowned mountain biking terrain, horse stables, spas, and much, much more.
But it’s still just a place, high above the rest of the world, where going down a snowy mountain puts a smile on a person’s face.
Come to Keystone and find out for yourself why Max was so right, and why one of the three mountains here is named after him.
You can find the perfect line, let gravity do its work, and never let go of that smile
To explore Keystone further visit keystoneresort.com for a listing of:
- Skiing, snowboarding, ski & ride school, planning your trip, events, activities, dining, family entertainment, online lift tickets and lodging deals.
- Check out what’s happening NOW with our Mountain Cams – resort cams
- Lodging, Shopping and dining
- River Run Real Estate